30 April, 2009

Amazing month

April 2009 is the busy month that makes me look stress. Although is really stress but very meaningful, adventure, enjoyable and fun to me. We contribute and sacrifice our time and effort to make every single event successful.

This is a very good opportunity, better learning environment of field for us

1. to warm our relationship with each other
2. to gain experience by problem solving when any circumstance occurs
3. to learn our communication skills


1st event: Happy gathering





2nd event: COS concert





3rd event: Semblance night


Behind of the successful event is hiding a little bit of bitter and sadness.

Regarding to this matter, I would like to spare my feeling:



My friend,
Thanks for the tolerance and love towards me. After my introspection, I realize that I was totally wrong at that moment but you still stand for me. Maybe I disappoint you, I might hurt you. Once again, sorry for the mistake that I had done in the past.






The joy, smile, laughter and sweat are worth of price. Memories will live in our heart forever.

Thanks to everyone. :)

0 comments: