06 July, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mandy

May the day your big day,
Wish you all the best in future undertakings,
I shall far away from you.

But,
If you believe me,
I’ll always be there for you.

Although I’m invisible,
Which you can’t even see me often,
Not mind to use your imagination to think of me.

When you need me just give me a call,
When I cried, it’s become my habits to call you,
When you bored “someone” will fill my place up.

Stay sweets, pretty, and healthy always,
So that the “someone” accompanied love you more. (I think I’m good enough.)


p/s: “someone”, when you read this, please say thanks to me yea. :P

2 comments:

mandyals said...

Thaanks dear!!!

nice post ^^

when someone read this, "wat" someone belanja u lar.. hahaha!~~ love u!! muacks!!

黑马 said...

even me oso feel touch T~T