03 August, 2006

hate exaM

i really hate exam lah...everytime exam exam exam!!!not boring de meh???i really can't understand y need 2 exam!!!

the exam makes my life so miserable and tough...my life have totaly change when the 1st day i stepped in2 the MMU...

altough there r some sweet memories here wif my fred tat i met here BUT it seems lik the bad memories r much more compare 2 the sweet ones~really!!!is true...

erm...the 1st day of the registration week...1 of my shoes broken in2 2...thn after 4 weeks later, i was caught by 1 one the security in the library, he said me wearing very sexy n 1 2 giv me a 'saman'...so ridiculous>>i didnt wear very SEXY!!!

on the same day,there is an activity going on...regarding 2 the selection of SCR n the SAPS points ll b given 4 those students tat participate, n i 4got 2 bring my purse 2 MMU n i've lost the chance 4 voting...so careless~

i also dunno whether is my luck or my 4tune!!!


very poor thing lah me...aiyoyo~

3 comments:

nicholexh said...

wei... me too la!! hate exam... hate exam... my accounting sure fail liao de leh!! how ar??
haiz... hope can pass la... but i tink tat's impossible de!! haha...

- said...

apple, who dun 1 more thn 24 hours??
i noe mandyals lor, she'll find tat time really hard 2 flies tat time haha :p

- said...

nicholexh, u dun worry i accompany 2 die 2gether!!!kk...