03 August, 2006

y so d!ff!cult???



yesterday, 01-08-2006, i sat 4 my 1st english exam in MMU...tis was also my 1st time sitting 4 the exam in the MMU...

i can't understand...y my life in the university can b so hard compare wif secondary skul??? as be4, we study in secondary skul de syllabus tat the teacher teach can teach through 1 whole year 2 cover it...BUT here in the MMU, the lecturers can cover it within 1 week!!!very surpise ba...n me also find it very difficult 2 understand especially business maths n economics...hHUUuu~~really can't imagine!!!

day goes by, i realise tat everything is going 2 fast, time is not enuf 4 me!!!but anyway i would try 2 set my time wisely n not waste my time doing unimportant things anymore...aiyoyo~~totally getting bLuR liao>>

2day got accounting test, a little bit nervous but i think i muz b confident n trust myself...

since, 2day got accounting test...
i wish alll my beloved fred can do well in their examination!!!dun give up easily ok??study hard as well...kambate~

#hoping tat everything is going smooth n fine#

0 comments: