20 December, 2006

back aGain

Hi, everyone!
Long time never leave some of my life’s sweetness and sadness here. Ok, let me write what I had been doing on these days.

1st - my mid term test

My preparation for the mid term tests also no use because my result was very poor, scored very bad result. My entire friend not getting A’s either wise is getting full marks, they scored very well. This makes me be coming self-abasement. Every time seeing them scoring well result, I felt very happy and congrats to them (this is true). But, when the time I got my result and make a compared with them…haha…it is like one is a diamond and another one is a rubbish lo…erm, no need I say, as you all so intelligent sure can guess who is rubbish right? At the moment, I felt very bad and felt very sorry to my parents because I had been wasting their hard-earned money so easily.

2nd – my assignment and presentation

This long weekend I had been very busy doing my assignment and presentation things. This 2nd trimester is seems to be very busy and all the classes are pack together. I have no enough time to breathe, haha…I still remember the last Sunday, I went to fish’s house doing our assignment and the preparation for the presentation of the PCA. Haiz, don’t know why, that time we really very shuai lo…

At first, I already finish the power point because fish need to go to attend her cousin's wedding in KL. So, I did the power point alone. Then, last Sunday, we gonna to prepare for the report and thanks god fish was back from KL. We did the report together while watching TVB 8 2006 music awards. I really enjoying watching and doing the report in the same time. But fish was in her bad mood…you all want to know why? You all can ask her personally hehe…:p
Thanks to da jie and mandy for giving us a helping hand, we really appreciate it.

After that, I think around 2 o’clock something not afternoon is midnight ok? We had finished our report and we need to print it out. I very ‘gan-jiong’ because the printer only can print 8 pages, we still left 37 pages to go and then out of ink liao. Then, I quickly ask Chin Ting for help, I very nervous because so late liao, all my friend are visiting ‘zhou gong’…
That time, I really forgot to tell Chong Siang about it. Let him misunderstood that I didn’t care about him. Hai ya, then he asked me why never inform him before coming to his house. I also don’t how to reply him.

Here, I want to say sorry to him: "Chong Siang, I’m very sorry about this ya."
That night, I already very blur liao, I had been doing the report none stop leh. My mind also can’t think so much. The only think that came across my mind is “who have printer”. So sorry ya, please forgive me la…Thanks to Chin Ting’s printer, papers and of course the printer’s owner haha…

Thank you very much for those people who helping me and fish~thanks a lot ya!!!

3rd - really can’t imaging

Yesterday (19/12/2006), I wore informal. You all may thing that, there is nothing right??? But, is not lo…that day, it was my first time wearing skirts and heel shoes walking around the MMU…so miserable…raining and very uncomfortable ar!!! Instead, it was very shame that in ACR there, when I stepped down the stairs, I went out of balance and going to fall down. But fortunately, nothing happen to me, thanks god…I think...maybe...I had been didn’t slept well for these whole week gua…

4th - so pitiful

Last week, my family members (daddy, mummy and 2 brothers) going for an oversea trip in Beijing and Hong Kong leave me alone at Malacca. Actually, I wanted to go because I had been long time never go out to see the world liao. But that time, my mid term was around the corner. So, I slipped the opportunity for going, so sad leh…It was such a good chance CRY CRY CRY...

4 comments:

mandyals said...

weldone galz~ wel, u guys de pca presentation is good, english and econ also.. weldone.. thx for u guys de cooperation for the econ presentation and also the power point part.. me very appreciate it.. haha.. english ya, already summarize out bout te sTRESS.. u guys was trying to advise others don be so stress.. so the speaker mus avoid this kind of things happen on ya! hehe..

don thx me lar.. i din help anything for u guys de pca also.. i pai seh de ler.. blerk~ jkjk.. k lar.. gonna sleep liao.. nearly 3am adi.. so.. stay cool galz~

>,<

Anonymous said...

u all dun be like tat la.. the mid-term exam and the presentation r all over. so, pls... jz "proudly" accept wat u get! bacause ithey all made from ur hands and mind!

@~@

chinting said...

galz,

that day u oredy thans many many many times to me le, dun keep thanking to me, i wil paiseh de....somemore u curi curi put the moneys on my tables but i didnt notice pila....haizz......助人为快乐之本知道吗?? hahaha....put more moneys la if next time u wanna curi curi put on my table (jk only )......hhehehehe.........n final is coming soon...good luck n all the best...

- said...

mandyals, thanks for your support! love you always o~

anonymous, may i know who are you ya? you have forgotten to write it out your name/nick name,so long that i can know who are you hehe...but, anyway thanks for your comment...

qing ting: i didn't 'curi curi' put the money on your table ok? i just straight way put it on your table only...actually, thanks a lot ya...ok ok, next time i'll consider to give you a blank cheque then you can fill in what the amount that you one ya...

^@@^ - anti STRESS