31 December, 2006

bYe bYe Year 2006

Ermmmm…aiyoyo, my friend the time really flies; now, we are going to invite for the coming New Year of 2007 and today is the last day of 2006. Oh my goodness, I am really sad, so sad…because I am getting older and older sooner…haiz~~~

_^*"tian tian's diary"*^_


JANUARY: I joined the National Service in Benum Hill Resort, Pahang - siri kumpulan 01/06.

FEBRUARY: I didn’t enjoy celebrate my Chinese New Year happily.

MARCH: I felt so happy because I am just like a ‘bird’ flew out from the cage. Just after finished my PKLN and take my SPM examination result on 18/03/2006.

APRIL: I had been sleep, eat, watching tv, shopping, singing, hang out with my gang of friends.

MAY: My dad had begun worries about my studies.

JUNE: I came into MMU, Malacca.

JULY: I met a lot of friends such as: apple, mandy, nichole, fish, shirly, PM 11 and PM12’s friends, we went out together, have fun and joy, celebrate birthday with our PM 11's class tribe who is Wei Loon, Hui Ping, Johnson in Amigo and Red Square. Beside that, Fu Chai's birthday in Sampan and recently celebrated Choon Wei's birthday in her house haha^^...

AUGUST: I am very happy because I went to Danga Bay, Johor for a Summer Concert, so high man!!! I can watch so many artists in realities with my own eyes.

SEPTEMBER: I am very sien and really boring because if I am not study then is exam.

OCTOBER: From the day that I was born, the 12 months I really like October because my birthday is on the every year - 31st of October and also the last day of the October.

NOVEMBER: I am very sad!!! My family went oversea without me :(

DECEMBER: I am also very sad. Gonna prepare for my final exam of 2nd trimester and the most important things is I AM GOING TO BECOME OLD BLUR GALZ”.

Finally, we have to say goodbye to 2006 and say hello and welcome for the coming YEAR 2007. Here, I want to wish my family members and friends:

happy, healthy, all the best and good luck for the year 2007.

All the happiness and sadness in year 2006 were became our memories. Now, we should look forward and tomorrow will be another happy day. 2007 is the year for us to begin and start over again, so we must treasure it.

Bye bye 2006, I’ll miss you 2006.

-the end of YEAR 2006-

0 comments: