02 January, 2007

New Year


so beautiful...(can my life be as beautiful as this picture??)

What New Year means to me???
It means that no longer I have to sit for my final exam of 2nd trimester examination. Should I be happy?

It means that I need to study well and scored a good result to fulfill my dreams. Don’t you people think that it is like “build the castle in the air”??
It seems to be so boring. The brand new year of the first day, I was alone in this cold and dim city of Malaysia – MALACCA

Just now, my taman here went blank off. I think is around 1:50 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. So scary man!!! This was my first time staying with my grandma and then, the whole house went blank off without my family members accompanied so SCARY.

These days, none of my friend or relative call me out…nobody find me to go out with them. Most likely they forgot still got a me that still in this world…I think they all are still busy doing their studies and preparation for their exam ba?? Haiz…

Tomorrow (03/01/2007), I will be sitting for my first paper in Exam hall, MMU.
Everybody is preparing for their final exam for tomorrow, the following day, and last day of the exam.

My friends: Apple, Fish, Nichole, and Shirly went to Tzu Chi centre to study. Everybody is concerning about their final exam. But what am I doing here??? Because I don’t have mood to study!!! =.= (really) I really don’t know why I can be so stupid just wasting my time away so easily… May god bless me… hope everything will be smooth~ God, please bless me.

I really scare that I will disappoint my parent. But anyway, I will try my very best in this final exam.


My friends,
good luck, all the best and take care.
Hope you guys can score flying colours in your examination. GAMBATE ^^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As many ppl say.. result not the most important ... the important is the knowlegde u gain from the study... although sum ppl result very good.. but not every question they also noe to answer u...

^_^ me also waste time like u la....
always day dreaming.... dunno wat i doing tis few day.. juz like u say .. may b gonna disapponted my parent...

but anywhr gambateh and good luck 4 u la....

G@MB@TEh.....

- said...

Hello anonymous,
thanks 4 ur comment~
but i still cant guess who r u leh???
can u tell me who r u ya??? hehe

so same 2 u, all the best in ur final exam and good luck lo!!!

Anonymous said...

haizz... unimportant ppl.. no need noe la...

juz feel boring... then mar post sum comment >>> better tat wasting time on day dreaming... no need thanks... haha ^_^


finaly our 1st paper finish... but still got another 2 ~~~ hehe... then can relax liao ...wahaha

- said...

hihi, anonymous...

c u again in my blog. YEAH~still left 2 more papers 2 go...gambate ya!!!

dun day dreaming liao, nd 2 study ok??? hehe add oil lo~~

Anonymous said...

ya ya ... another 2 subject...

now i can "smell" the holiday is coming near 2 me o.... haha

after tis can relax...huhu...

- said...

wah, anonymous ur nose so geng ar?? holiday also can smell de o??
u really geng hee...

Anonymous said...

=.="
ya lo.... haha....