06 January, 2007

funckY time

I just finish my PPE paper in this afternoon from 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm. I was really struggle when I doing the test paper because every question it seems likes me had done it before but I can’t even recall ONE word. Am I very ridiculous???

After that, we went to eat satay celup in capitol, our gang consists of 15 people, a lots right? We had no choice so they ask us to separate it into two tables. My table as usual got Apple, Fish, Nichole, Ke Li, TY and me myself.

I think around 30 minutes later, my table finishes eating then we very kind-hearted; we paid for it and went off because still got a lots of people were waiting outside just for a place to sit. Everybody seems to be very curious right?? Where we went?? By waiting for the others, we stood at “kaki lima” about 15 minutes. Then, later Apple, Nichole, Ke Li and TY left. Fish and I still not yet full so while waiting for others to finish their food, Fish and I went to eat ‘cha siew’ rice opposite capitol. The rice very nice to eat but unfortunately, we didn’t finish it because we don’t want to let them waiting for us for so long.

Next destination, we went to MP. Haha, on the way to MP, I kept talking with Fish, Shirly, Hui Ping, and Samantha, so I miss the car park parking area because of that, I didn’t follow Yuen Shun’s car. In MP, guys suggest catching a movie but Fish and I want to go to window shopping so we didn’t follow them to the 4th floor.

Finally, we all went to jonker street. Erm...nothing to talk much about it, hehe =) What we done?? We just eating, playing and buying along the street.^^

I got a little bit sad sad la because of some reasons. Still remember that, five of us [Apple, Mandy, Fish, Nichole and me] going around to eat and shop together. But this time, 5 of us all still went to MP; the differences were we went with different people; instead, we never contact each other that we decided going to MP (maybe Malacca is too small for us, i think other than Mp no place for us to go liao), but still we, 5 of us were inside the same building, same destination, same location at the same time.

I felt very sad and funny. Why our friendship become like this?? We are still very concern about each other’s feeling isn’t it?? We are still like before isn’t it?? Am I myself thinking too much?? Or maybe, I am the main problem that causing our friendship become like this?? As the days goes by, when I thinking about the time we spend together, I still very happy that I can know you all as my friend but it seems that our distance becoming far away. I hope that we can still like before.

Happy holiday and enjoy your holiday in you guys hometown and remember to miss me ok?? ~~ =)

4 comments:

mandyals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mandyals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mandyals said...

galz,

don think too much lar, last night i was staying at cynthia's house cuz my hui sis is goin to have exam, don wan to disturb her doing revision mar, so ngam cynthia got things to teach me (art lar) then mar stay at her house lu..

eh, i got think bout u ler.. that's y i mess u mar.. but sorry lar.. i din reply u.. haha.. cuz din realize.. n we haven take dinner, so gonna left asap... sorry*100... T,T

don think too much lar.. haha.. me also got wrong lar.. forgive me ler.. later i cant sleep ar.. haiz.. i tot today u guys wanna wet together.. haha.. nvm lar, anywer, happy holiday too!!

- said...

hehe, mandyals...
happy holiday too...take care ya!!!
miss u too...