03 November, 2009

thousand of words

The very foremost, I would like to thank all my dearest dears and friends by organized such a memorable 21st birthday gathering party for me. I appreciate and love the gifts very much.


Importantly, I love you all very much!!!

First was held in Station One, Batu Berendam on 28th of October 2009 with the accompanied of Eudora, Ashley, Kai Xia, Shi Ying, Desmond and Yandy.

gift from all the friends


special box from Eudora

The second was held in Dreambox, Dataran Pahlawan on 29th of October 2009 with my dearest dear who are Mandy, Yie Lin, Zhe Ing and Chin Ting. Thanks for sparing your own precious time by completing the handmade cards and wishes in notes for me. Of course, it was full of surprises. Dear all, thanks for the everything.

Continuously, I met with some of the friend for a gathering in Mori café, Bukit Beruang on 30th of October 2009 with Mei Yean, Lee Wei and Wen Yan before going back to Johor Bahru.

After that, the next destination was held in Station One, Johor Bahru on 31st of October 2009 with Jing Qiu, Yuan Shyong and Kim Hua.

Finally, came to the end which I had celebrated with my family member. Muacksss!!! *@*

Thank to everybody, everyone by making my birthday such a wonderful day. Especially for those special and unexpected surprises. Each of you made me touch when I saw the words which wrote inside the card. I am glad to know all of you as my friend. Thank you very much for all the SMSes, message from Facebook, Email, and MSN.
---to be continue---

0 comments: