07 October, 2006

mEmOry

SUMMARY OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER'S LIFE IN MMU
As the days goes by, I already spent my three months’ life in MMU. These three months, I lived together with my grandmother in Taman Asean, Melaka. Everyday, I travel 2 MMU by car and went back. This action day by day repeated and repeated. For these three months, I drove myself; the journey is around 30 minutes. Can say not very far and not really near because it's seem that I always drive very fast...hehe...:p

In MMU, I knew a lot of friend that come from all over the NEGERI not WORLD la but it is really sufficient liao. My Peace Maple’s class. Short form: PM 11
Why I say Peace? This is because they are totally quiet and silent. Their face all really like very geng de student. They are smart looking n well dressed.
Why I say Maple? This is because our class like a maple tree, lecturers is our sun light, water, carbon dioxide and fertilizer and all of the students are the maple leaves.
When Spring, we all like a sprout just born new into the life; Summer, we grow happily and healthy; Autumn, we are leaving...from the tree that we use to be with; Winter, we are gone...we just left the tree behind to become our memory and I think this is the time that we have to say goodbye because all of us own a dreams.

Besides that, I started to join with some friends in our class such as: Kah Peng, Mandy, Xiang Hue and Fish. They are my good friend in MMU. We take our lunch, sometimes dinner, join d COS + choir, go to pasar malam, go to Jusco, go to Mahkota Parade, go to sing karaoke, go to seek for doctor, spent night together, spend about more than 12 hours together…we share our joy, happiness n sadness.
Every time, when I come to examination or presentation, I will become very nervous and could not stop myself from being so irritating. Maybe, they are very angry of me but they treat me well. Maybe, they dislike me but they will tolerant me every time. I know they really done a lot of things for me, for being a friend, they have sacrifice a lot.

But some how, I really do not know what is going on now?? What can I do?? I feel that our distance become more and more far. What more if after the three week’s holiday?? Far away?? Probably, this is because of the final examination ba?? Is it so much of stress and pressure?? Am I right?? I do not know, I am just guessing…

There are some words to share to all of you:

From the day I know u all as my friend
I will be forever our friend
Fate make us knew each other
I really treasure the friendship between friend and friend
Fate involved our acquaintance
No matter what’s going to happen in the next second…

4 comments:

nicholexh said...

herher, dunno wat to say! anyway, hope u can enjoy ur alpha year in mmu! glad to know u!!

- said...

aligato...me also glad 2 noe u haha...no nd 2 say...i can hear fr ur heart enuf liao...

mandyals said...

me also.. im glad to know a LCD in mmu.. at least i can get a free LCD for my pc liao.. wahaha (i know tat is a COLD joke~)

we wont be far... our distance wil keep in touch.. wont as far as u think after the holidays..

congratulate... dis article show tat u'r good in english... u'l be safe for ur english paper... wahaha... according to mandy theory lar.. (haiz.. me already siao liao.. cuz of the HD? mayb..)

gambateh ya!!

Anonymous said...

thanks ya...mandyals, yours english also not bad la...we all still in learning progess...let's pray to god, hope that our final exam can score good results, if can't scaore good results BUT at least must PASS...

by:*galz*