27 May, 2007

bitter and sweet

Finally, I am back to blogging life. It is very a long time I never update my blog because I am really busy, totally very busy for the preparation of my exam for the last trimester until I do not have enough time to relax myself. The time while I was having the exam, I felt that the period was very tough and really tired and I got one moment felt like want to give up. I am sure that the entire student and all my friends that having exam also can felt the same thing as like me right?

These days say long not long, say short not short. I came to MMU study nearly one year. Everything seem like going too fast, I can describe it as a long dream. When I woke up from the dream, finally I only realized that I was too late because time waits no man. The entire incidents that happen to me like just happen on yesterday. People who did not stay with parents when reach difficulties, we need to face and except it by ourselves. By solving the problems personally really can make one’s look more mature than before that not only relay on our parents.

During the exam period, Tzu Chi Shu Xuan becomes one of the study places that we (Fish, Da Jie and Me) will visit. We always went there to do our revision. Each time we go, this is very sure we will pray and play with the wishing music box to find some solution to solve personal problems.

The ‘qian’ that I had picked:

First time: 退一步、让一步来成全别人,即是修养,即是修行。
Second time: 话多不如话少,话少不如话好。
Third time: 好事要提得起,是非要放得下,成就别人既是成就自己。
Fourth time: [福] 要自己去造,不要去求。
Fifth time: 信心、毅力、勇气三者具备,则天下没有做不成的事。

So, this is very clearly stated that we went there 5th times.

Another destination is MMU’s library. Last whole week, I woke up at 7 a.m. to go library study and finish at late night around 11 p.m. to 1.30 a.m. it is totally really difficult for me to eat all the words from the lecture notes and vomit out all the words during the exam. The moment when doing the text paper, I really suffer in pain. Now, I hope that all my friends can pass with flying colors and I just only hoping that I can pass all 6 subjects.

From the bottom of my heart, my alpha’s life in MMU is full of happiness and memorable. The Friday Pattern night (25-05-2007) is a wonderful night. I would like to say thank you to all my beloved friends who are PM 11 & PM 12. They are rocks and full of pattern haha… For the friends who are going to Cyberjaya Campus to continue study, please take care of yourself. If you guys got free time must come back to visit us in Malacca, waiting for you ya, keep in touch. All the best and good luck!

For the friends who are still studying in Malacca Campus, we must keep in touch and you guys can see me around the campus if I pass my entire subject fortunately. Sincerely, hope that all of us can stay happy and healthy always. Study hard for the coming Beta Year. Anyway, if got time also can think about me ya^^

For those PM 11’s students who are going to Cyber:

Nicholexh, Shirly, Hui Ping, Qi Wen,
Yuen Shun, Fu Cai and Wei Chung:
Hope you guys can do fine and smooth in your new life at Cyber. Take care; please do not forget about me ya… =X

Today, my friend – moore and her parents came to Johor Bahru because her father got some job over here. But, unfortunately I did not go out with her because she said that ask me no need purposely come to City Square and meet her. Actually, she did not want my accompany, so sad :( haha^^... I am just joking with ‘you’. If ‘you’ saw my post, please do not be angry ya.

Tomorrow, I am going for a holiday in Macau with my whole family members. Later when I am back, I will post some picture and share my feeling regarding to the trip. Stay with me ok?

Da Jie, Fish and Moore, I will miss you guys in the next trimester. If can we must keep in touch ya, happy holiday. Thank you very much to da jie, fish and moore that helps me a lot in this Alpha year 2006/07, I really appreciate it. Love you all, muacks…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey blur glz...so touching la...
u have wrote wat i wish to post in my blog....
nothing much can say....juz only
TAKE CARE ALWAYS N STAY YOUR LIFR HEALTY N HEALTHIER....
dun worry...we sure can meet eah cuz we r still in the same campus...
now wat we can do is only that we can pray for that who r going study at cyber good luck in every thing....
~apple~

Anonymous said...

leng loi,

don think too much lar... i din say tat u cannot come to meet me mar.. jus say "u no need come here purposely" bcuz i really dono wer u stay.. whether is nearby or far.. summore at night, if anything happen while u come to meet me.. CHOI CHOI CHOI~!!

cuz i heard tat JB is vy dangerous, especially at night, if wan u come alone, i'll damn worry de... pig =.="
sorry ya.. hehe...

eh, if i dono tat t nex day u'l go macau, n u'r free, i'll ask u come n meet me!! wahaha.. cuz i tot u'll find me on t nex day... hai...

anywer, i had a lot of fun in JB.. (even i spent all t time in shopping complex n mum mum =.=")

wel, stay cool n mis ya~
:p

~ mandy ~

- said...

dear apple,

very touching? hehe^^ thanks for the comment ya^^

what is the meaning that nothing much to say? haha =)

it is true that we can meet each other in campus but it is also a fact that we going to face each other less...i scare that one day you can't even recongize my face, sad :X

wahaha =P

anyway,HAPPY holiday and good luck, all the best!

- said...

dear mandy,

you call me leng loi, aiyoyo...

ok, i know that you are the most caring person that always care for me, really thanks

it is true that JB really dangerous!

haiz, now only regret that i can't find you on the next day...thats why...haha =P

hehe...it is glad that hearing from you that you spend a great time in JB...so hoping that next time your visit in JB got 'ME' la^^

cutie, don't forget about me ya...as i know that friends really hard to find...

Happy Holiday and Smile on~
good luck in your future!!!