07 May, 2007

Exam coming again =(

Exam Coming!!!

Next week is my final exam for 3rd trimester
that means very soon I am going to end my Alpha year not longer.
I do not know whether to be feeling sad about it
or find it is a happy ending?
Actually it is quite tough for me study in university
because I am a lazy girl, lazy to do revision. hehe^^
If my mommy besides me,
for sure she will nag me about the concentration on my study.
Now, there is no enough time left,
many subject need to do revision.
But i am still dreaming.
I really scare that I can not cope it well.
My mid-term did not score very high marks
now I have nothing to say~
Only feel like hiding myself,
do not want people to look at my face.
Haiz… =(
everyone started prepare study for their exam early before this
and I am just want to start.
What can I do???
God, please bless me.

0 comments: