10 September, 2007

Fresh Feeling

Huuu… so long I did not come to update my news over here.
Lately, I am quite busying over
my assignment, quiz and mid term test.
Finally, all had settled down.

Now is the time need to wait for the result.
As usual, I hope that my results will not that bad,
hopefully all my dears can pass with better marks.

After the mid term break,

I did not go back to JB for nearly 1 month, I think.
This week, I will go back lo. Haha XD.

This 2007 year left with 3 more months only.
Time really flies~~~~
I am getting older and older, so sad ::>O<:: Hmmm,
these few days I think a lot.
It is true that our life span is very short.

We will afraid to lose everything.
We will afraid to be alone.
We will afraid strange.
We feel scare when no people willing to help us.

So, I realize that we must treasure
everyday, everyone, everytime in life.
Hey guys, we cannot be WASTEFUL ya. Hehe =P

.::*+Happy and Smile always+*::.

3 comments:

呆呆嫣儿 said...

same with me oh~ busy for assignment..but i also busy for working also~ haiz~ sienz~
need to busy until next week bah~ maybe~
how r u?didnt find u, hope u wont angry me oh~

take care n stay happy~

- said...

oic...so u nd 2 gambate, take gud care of urself ya^^

i'm fine ya, dun worry...

ei, it is very weird tat u ask me how am i getting on leh? i mean tat tis sentence actually is we ask ppl tat not so close to us de... u noe wat i mean?

but, anyway... i din angry wif u la =) wu nai =.=''

If wanna angry, also not tis small thing nia...

take care oh, miss u too...

ps: i'll go back on tis week. very happy now =)

呆呆嫣儿 said...

walao, no lah...
wat no close, u r important in my life too de oh!!
miss u~