29 November, 2007

Horrible dream

Since I was born, I did not dream so clearly as every single scene I still can remember until now but except for yesterday night.

Yesterday night, I could not sleep very well because I dreamt one of the horrible scenes which happen on my cousin brother (LCS) and I. We are in different car and going to a destination. On the journey, I find very weird because the road which we taken is very strange for me. I found the road not very right. So, I decided to stop my car and go down to approach LCS’s car then a guy appears. He wanted to rob us.

Then, LCS needs to save me from the attack. He asks me to run off and leave him behind. When I heard that sentence I was so touched and I cried. After that, I run as fast as I can and shout as loud as possible for help. Then, all the Tzu Chi “shi bo” come and save LCS from danger.

This dream is really real because this Saturday, my cousin brother and I are decide to go to sing karaoke and need to go to Ao Yun for COS Camping checking the venue. I am very worried about it. Should I tell LCS about this dream?
Hope that this is only a dream. Everything will be fine and smooth.
I told my grandma about the whole story of the dream. She helps my cousin brother and I to pray and hope all of us for safety. Thank you very much, granny!!!

4 comments:

呆呆嫣儿 said...

is dreaming onli~
dun worry~

- said...

haha XD
but at tat time very scare ma...
so scary lu...
coz everytime i driving alone, will feel a bit scare...
but i din say it out~~~

呆呆嫣儿 said...

==,
对了,开车哦要小心,
也要稳,
别太大惊小怪,
要镇定,
驾车稳健小心,
就没什么事了

- said...

ok, pls dun worry abt me..
i'll take care of myself..
i won't de.. haha XD
thx..