26 February, 2008

저는충디엔이에요

Haha. Find very weird right? Correct, this is my blog. Do not be curious. This is one of my subject’s languages taken in this trimester – Korea.

So, I am learning Korea now. Hoping that one day I can use Korea Language conversation with Korean people while visiting to Korea country. If can I hope that I can visit Korean country or work there also is a very good future opportunity and explore!
Do you want to know what the title of meaning about? This is about “my name is Chong Dien.”

Long time did not come up to post new articles because recently I have just came back from the COS camp in Ao Yun last Friday till Sunday, 3 days 2 nights. A bad new from me is I AM SICK, from getting bad to worse. Now my condition is totally not voice at all. Yie Lin said that my voice was very horrible. Hehe =P

Erm, actually before joining the camp, my condition was not very good at all. After joining the camp due to no enough sleep, rest, exhausted, tiring, causing me fall sick again~~~ :(

After this activity, I will be very busy again because this is the time to do assignment, presentation and revision by not doing the last minute work. I am afraid that I will follow the past few months foot step. So, I need to keep on remind myself to do my responsibility in my study.

A long way to go on,
Need a person to accompany,
Without the loving ones,
The journey will be longer.

如果我還一直深愛著你...
你是否還會待在我身邊?
如果我還一直在乎著你...
你是否會再多看我一眼?
是否我已不存在了...
你才感覺的到我的離開?
是否我已離開了...
你才感覺的到我對你的好?

0 comments: