08 September, 2008

WHERE ARE YOU, my MOOD?

Recently I have nothing to comment about because no special occasion, no feeling? Wahaha… I just feel that everything is going on the track. Hope that this feeling can stay longer with me, let me feel that I am pampered.

But I want to complain!!! I have something to say. Adui…

Too many presentations, assignments and quizzes for me. Make me want to vomit. Stop giving me the pressure on study, please. Result not very good because I didn’t put in much effort.

This Saturday quiz hopes that I can pull up my marks. All the best and best wishes for galz. Gambate, Jia You, must try your best to do well ya. U can do it!!!

Sad sad nia.

Oh… Don’t feel like study again =(

2 comments:

nicholexh said...

Galz..
Dun give up!
JiaYou JiaYou!
Gambate~ :D

- said...

thx ya... nic