02 September, 2009

i'm suffering right now

Hi, everyone. I’m back. The reason why long time didn’t see me updating the blog is because I’m too busy with assignment task, midterm test and of course the main crucial important part is because of Facebook.


Recently, I get addicted towards the Facebook very strong and until forgot that I’m an university student. I totally forgot about the payment fees and exam schedule for this semester. Oh no!!! It doesn’t make sense isn’t it? It is so ridiculous. Should I need to close my account for the Facebook? *(considering) (deciding)*


I’m getting out of control until I couldn’t believe that Facebook is the reason which I facing now. Hmm, I change my direction already? I purposing should be the fans of different kinds of drama series, isn’t it? And for sure, I’m still watching drama, in addition playing Facebook. Ahhh!!! I can’t believe it. I’m so useless now.


Hopefully it is not too late for me to realize my mistake which I made. Feel very useless and whole day spending my time by updating the level. I’m still very relaxing~~~ I doesn’t feel or get nervous and scariness yet. Oh my god, oh god, please tell me what am I doing right now?
ps: sick sick sick, I'm sick :(

2 comments:

mandyals said...

Take k galz~

I'm falling into the same way as u~
Facebook > Blog
=.="

- said...

wahaha XD
same track now~~~
same channel...
haiz :(