16 February, 2007

REBoRN

The days I went through
From 29th of January 2007,
my 3rd trimester started schooling till yesterday, 15th of February 2007.
I only got one word can describe my life in university.
The word is BUSY.
I am very busy, why I said so?
Every day, I woke up at 6 in the morning,
went out at 7 a.m.,
and came back around 7 or 8 at night,
sometimes midnight...i think around 12-1 a.m. I only back to home.

Last time,
my first and second trimester timetable was quiet okay
and which was much suitable for me.
Here, I want to complain!
My third trimester’s timetable was very TERRIBLE from getting bad to worse.
When I was in primary and secondary school,
that time the timetable only for morning or afternoon section,
after that, no lesson for students.
Now, I studied in Multimedia University, I felt so tiring.
This is also a main cause that causing me from a very good mood suddenly to bad mood.

Every time,
I will tell myself that: “don’t angry so easily, if you continue like this nobody want to be your friend. Your friend will get farer and farer.”
But I can’t, I couldn’t make it.
It is so hard for me to change.
As you guys know that leopard can’t change its spots.
I am one of the leopards as well.
How can I change only in a night?
Assignment, Test, Presentation, Quiz...
All these words let me feel so stress.
I think that all these words will accompany me,
through out this university life before I graduate.
Can I know why some of the people say that study in university will getting easier and easier?
Why they all lie to me?
Why everything become so much of different from what I see?

14th February 2007 was a romance Valentine Day,
yesterday was the last lesson for this week,
and today I am alone
because my entire friend went back to their hometown to celebrate.
Just only left a computer accompanies me.
I got a little bit sadness
while she said she want to go back to Masjid Tanah.
Then, while I am finishing my lunch with Fish, Apple and Nichole,
she came towards us to return the vcd to Apple.
I though she misses us want to see us last eye,
who know she like so happy and went off.

Seem I am alone here,
so I can’t be sad also,
they all will be coming back soon.
I am going to prepare and
get ready for the coming festival: Chinese New Year.
Let me wish all my friend pig year:
Healthy, Happy and full of Happiness.
Enjoy the CNY~

This sentences that I wrote was for her,
but she couldn’t know that this was my own idea.
She thought I copied from someone.
So sad… :(
now, I want to share with all my friend here:

From the day I met u,
Through the day we met together,
You and I went though all hardship.

The earth still turning 24 hours a day,
No matter happiness or sadness you are beside me,
You and I believe that our life is full of wonderful moment.

The sun raises high in the sky,
The star starring brightly in the sky,
You are the shining ones that brighten up my world.

0 comments: