05 July, 2007

1st Anniversary

One year happy anniversary

To: My lovely blogspot,
Happy birthday.
This whole year, all together I had post 78 posts.
It had been accompanying me all the time,

through out these days.
No matter is happiness or sadness.

Why I started blogging?
This is because in my first trimester (2006),
my english lecturer introduces her blog to us.
So, we need to have an account
in order us to leave any comment

or asking her question.

Another reason is fate.
Why I would like to say so?

During the particular orientation day (2006/07),
I met her.
After this event,

fortunately we are also in the same class
for the whole semester in Alpha year.

She is the one, who starts blogging,
so I am just only a follower.

Anyway, writing blog is a good habit.
Keep it on...

Happy Birthday~

0 comments: