23 July, 2007

Feeling

What am I doing over these few days?
I need to cheer for myself
I can not cope my lecture from the beginning of the lesson
So, now I have to try my very best

to catch all “them” back again
Gambate to everyone and me, myself
Good luck and all the best

Chase the lazy mood away
Lazy mood, please do not follow me
Leave me alone please
I want to be alone
Just let me be alone
Stop following me

Test ahead…
Stress coming…
24 hours is not enough for a person

In the lecture hall
Everyone is talking
Lecture talks
Student talks
Who is going to listen?

Wind blowing
Rain heavily
How am I going to wash off my sadness?
Sky is blue
Sea is blue
My mind is also blue
Who is the one can lighten up my life?

A home gives warmness
A hug gives sweetness
A dream gives me painfulness
In order to fulfill your dream,
You know how much I surfer?


I tried my best to become a good daughter
And you always tell me that study is:
For me
For future
For a better living

Sometimes, I will think...
If I did not continue my study
What am I doing now?
I am fortunate
I am lucky
Because I had a good parents

Words for Dad and Mum:
(I think this post, only my friend will see it, it’s very safe.)

I make you laugh
I make you angry
I make you disappoint

Because you’re my parents
I will respect you
I will listen to your advice
I will hear your opinion

But this doesn’t mean that
Everything I need to follow
Maybe you’re right
Maybe one day I am right too

Do not use your judgment
To assume that I’m the person who are wrong

Anything happen to me
You will always beside me

Thanks for everything
You’ve sacrifice for us
We appreciate it

0 comments: