22 October, 2007

Happy Birthday to Xiang Hue

For the second post on the date: October 22

Dear Xiang Hue,

(ur favourite cartoon)

(ur favorite artist)

Wah, 19 years old, more mature, prettier, more intelligent, more and more… I know you for more than 1 year already. From a stranger become today relationship. Be frank, our friendship is very difficult to maintain because you and us are being separated. Hehe =P Just kidding…

Friendship once comes not easy; we need to tolerant and respect each other for any circumstances by time and second. Maybe past of the year, I am not the expert in handling my emotion very well. So we had a torture moment. Haiz, quite sad :( Things already past, let it past. But I need to learn from mistake.

But no matter how tough it is, we (da jie, fish, mandy and me) are willing to be your friend. When you feel tired, you won't be lonely, you have a place to realize your stresses. I am a good listener; you may consider me as well. Please don’t keep inside your heart because the longer you kept, the problem still there. It won’t solve.

Haha XD... I had been very nagging right? Haiya, sure nag la, I didn’t meet you for so many months sure miss you very much.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~*

(生日快乐)

3 comments:

mandyals said...

first of all...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to xiang hue.. hehe

next,
thx for miss LCD cuz mention about me.. n so many times tim.. ngek ngek ngek --> more and more… :p

anywer,
miss u guys a lot... mis xiang hue too... wish ya happy always... hehe

Anonymous said...

thanks, my friends!!
really thanks!!
Chong Dien, i really feel very touch if dis!! thank u!!
Ya, u'r right. our friendship is really more difficult to maintain compare to other ppl's. i really thank for wat u all hd done. i appreciate it!! thanks.

Chong Dien, Fish, Mandy, KahPeng:
Love u n Miss u!!!
hope can meet u all soon.

XiangHue

- said...

mandyals,
u're welcum...
haha XD
i miss u too...
hehe =P

xiang hue,
u're also welcum,
very touching leh^^
haha XD
i miss u n also luv u as well...
got time muz think think of us ok?
take care ya =)
b happy alwz...