31 October, 2007

What A Sad Birthday :(

Today is my 19th years old birthday. Actually I should be very happy because finally my birthday approaching. For truth, I have been waiting for the day since a year ago (2006).

But it seems that good luck is never beside me. All my efforts were sunk by yesterday night. I couldn’t understand why I am not being able to fulfill what I want? And what I wish to have? I am feeling very painful now.


Maybe I didn’t put in a lot of hard work. No matter what it is, I will accept the challenge. I’ll face the difficulties by myself. I’ll give myself a chance to learn and understand more again. I’ll try my best to make it better. But I know that it'll become more tougher. So I must become more stronger in order to fight till the end.

Nothing come easy. No pain no gain.

Even though, the result at the last is still the same. But at least at that time, I had no regrets and I could say that I really not suits Account. (I think that day arrive, I would leave the University.)

Sorry my daddy and mummy. I had made you all disappointed. I know you all feel very bad, including me - myself too. Anyway, thanks my dear ..dy and ..my for giving me some useful advice but I had decided to give myself another try to complete my incomplete task.

P/S: Thanks for all my lovely buddies that sending me message through phone and mail. I really appreciate it. Thanks for those who don’t know what to say, but still comfort me in such a way that giving their supports to me. I love you guys very much.

Thank You.
Aligato.
Kamsa Hamnida.
Terima Kasih.

2 comments:

呆呆嫣儿 said...

my buddy ~
be happy ok?
dun think too much~ i worry for u leh~
n anyway when u need to decide a thing pls think properly oh~
i afraid my buddy will regret leh~

n wanna say with u ~
today i got chat with rocky
he ask me help him to say
happy birthday to u oh~

- said...

hi~
thx, my buddy...
dun worry me liao oh...
nth ad...

help me 2 say thx u 2 ROcky ya^^
haha =)

now i'm waiting 4 d result...
so nervous lu...
hope everything will b fine...