05 October, 2007

Why?

After the beta year 1st trimester final exam, I have made a conclusion.

University life = horrible+toughing
By preparing for the exam, I do not have enough sleep. Every moment when going to deep sleep, my mind will suddenly thought of the notes or points which I had read before. I think it is a good recall of memory when I sat in the exam but not in my sweet dream.

My beta year 1st trimester going to end soon, coming next is 2nd trimester. So, I am now on holiday mood but on the other hand, I am very worry about my result. I sincerely hope that I can get good achievement and for my friends who are still exam, hmm… work hard, good luck and all the best for your final exam, jia you ya.

The things that do not wish to stay beside us

It is the time for you to let your hand go

You are empty
You are just holding a thing without its heart.

You afraid loneliness
You know everything that happen on you

You know that everything will become different after this
BUT...
You are trying avoiding and pretending

You prefer to be a blind
BECAUSE...
Everything already turns

Why you still cannot accept the truth?
and what are you still hoping from it?

Because I want to be your friend
Because we are friend
I am still waiting and hoping that one day we can go back to before

It will never be miracle for you.
Can you wake up? Can you be clear?

Change had make people become into another person.
YOU are just a passer-by in their life.

Everything gone, Everything different, Everything change.
No relationship, No friends, No happiness.

0 comments: