14 January, 2008

Stefanie Sun 孫燕姿音樂會


Setia Eco Gardens 獨家呈獻孫燕姿“擁抱綠光”拉闊音樂會
Stefanie Sun “Live” in Setia Eco Gardens

Venue: Setia Eco Gardens
Date: 13-01-08
Time: 6pm

Emcee: Brain Wong
(Brain, 王祿江)

My family and I were at the concert. After having our dinner around 6 something in Sri Skudai, the time we reached there is about 7.30pm but Stefanie hasn’t come yet.

So I waited for her to come. All most reach 9 pm, she finally out. She sang 5 songs and I was very enjoyed and felt high on it.

She is a wonderful singer, her performance was very good. She sang live at that time not on CD oh!! I was so excited because she is one of a famous artist in Asia.

Fortunately, I have the opportunity to watch her in front of me. This chance is so precious. I really appreciate it very much.
What a beautiful and enjoyable moments date with Stefanie! Hehe =)
(Stefanie, 孫燕姿)
The song that Stefanie sang:

1. 綠光

2. 我懷念的

3. 咕唧咕唧

4. Hey Jude

5. 逆光

0 comments: