24 January, 2008

This isn't ME

I want to CRY~~~~ cry loudly...
(I'm just acting to cover up my ugliness)

Actually I decided to go hair salon today because I haven’t make a right decision whether to change the hair style from straight to curl. It needs a lot of courage to change it. Well, I don’t have any guts. But my mummy said that “DO NOT DO LAST MINUTE JOB.” What can I do? So, I went.
(My hair is not same with the previous, so sad)

Because I need to go back to Malacca on this Friday and I think that she doesn’t want me to rush. Now, my hair already perms. The result can’t be accepted by me. So, how can other people accept my hair style? I got a little bit regret. The straight hair follows me starting from me was born. Think wisely that this is once a change for year 2008.
(I've to bear with it until the next cut)
Haiz… how to write comment about my hair? Quite weird looking, really not used to it, really not like me at all, becomes very different… if I continue writing, I really want to cry!!! T.T My daddy and my brother don’t like this hair style. They don’t like this looking and I also don’t like this looking at all too.
Oops, I can’t say it like that right? If I also don’t like, who will like it? Be confident, just be yourself, you can do it! But my looking already ugly, now my hair style also ugly, so I’m perfectly ugly. Wow~ so charm. T.T
Ahhhhhh…
=(
::>O<::

0 comments: