19 October, 2008

SuperBand

Yesterday, just right after my last paper for Theater Acting, I straightly came back to JB for a long weekend holiday. Happy happy ^^

Let’s talk about the day of 16th October 2008. It was a great moment to me because quite a long time, we didn’t crap and sing karaoke together. I missed the day when both of us were together. Smile together, Cry together, Happy together, Sad together, Do everything together.


GoGo KTV in Malacca got latest new songs already ^.^ for sure, I won’t let the opportunity flies away so easily. Maybe is because too latest, I can’t catch the accurate keys and rhythms. Then, this cause my voice sounds so terrible. Sad sad nia.

We have a backup singer who his name is Ng Chin Ting. YoYoYo =P We also have a perfect singer who can really sing very well perfectly, like can come out song album artist. Nice nice *.*

Usually we ordered pepsi or cola but recently because some of the "old people" graduated then they wanted us to change our drink to heineken. We look more like children than adult right? Hehe. I shared half of a bottle with Mandy. =)

A short night with our voices, A happy night with our laughs.

--love to be together--

2 comments:

mandyals said...

yoyo~

happy holidays galz!!
mis the day we be together n sing together...
hehe

miss ya
n
take k ya!

muackzzz

- said...

me too,
finally post comment to me liao...
i tot y u go??

:P

muacks,
take care,
hv a nice holiday!!