01 November, 2006

hOOray

i pass!!! I PASS!!! I REALLY PASS!!! UNBELIEVABLE
this time no need to write and tell so much because my purpose is to thanks god that let me pass my exam...now i really really happy, very happy and so grateful even excited la...therefore, from now on, i can have a good sleep lo^^...thanks to my lecturer and my friends especially mandyals, da jie, xiang hue, shirly and fish...thanks to all of you that have been teaching me and taught me as well...nothing to say, but just want to tell u all aligato and thank you guys~love you all muacks!!!


-gOOd jOb, chOng dien-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!恭喜啦!tat day c u very moody, now happy liao la??coz u had pass rite??belanja ya, when u come back fr malacca...i'll wait 4 u...haha :p

mandyals said...

congrate too! hehe..