21 April, 2007

Gambate...trust myself that I CAN DO IT

OH DEAR!!! OH GOD!!!

Haha, it is really funny.
Some of the COS concert committee can say quite relax now
This is because their work is need to be done before the concert.
They all very stress on preparing those things before this:
Such as, banners, tickets, design,…….and more.

Today is our COS first concert of metamorphosis.
For your information, today is my very busy day.
Program Division for sure will half die,
Why I say so?

Let us see, what is my task for today?

I need to go to buy wrapping paper at ______ (not yet confirm),
Chicken rice at Wilson’s chicken rice, Bukit Beruang,
Cake at Secret Recipe, Jaya Jusco
Flower I think is somewhere nearby Jaya Jusco and
Then present need to wrap.

It seems that all is very easy task right?
Haha, you guys know me so well,
You all sure can guess what’s going to happen next?
I am quite a blur girl ask me to buy all things in the last minute
How can oh? Very stress leh,
If I done wrong one thing,
I can’t imagine how the progress of the concert is…

can't imagine...

Is it a good thing to be an OC when you are in alpha?
My answer is NO!!!
This is because I only realize that everything needs to be experience.
I lack of experience.

In addition, tonight, I am also one of the performers of choir as well.
Lyric haven’t memorizes.
Many things haven’t been done yet.

Other than COS task:
My car also needs to be repair.
Today, I need to use my car
So, for sure can’t repair already.
Then, when can be repair?
I also don’t know because people always like to do last minute job.
I very hate last minute and it is a very sad thing.

OH god,
Please bless me that everything will be fine and smooth.

0 comments: