15 April, 2007

last minute MESSAGE

Wah~
What’s wrong with those entire things??
Now, so many things want me to make chooses??
Make me feel so frustrated!!

First, my friend’s birthday party
Second, COS concert meeting

Both held in the same time and same day!!
Both are very important to me
How important there are?
Ok, I explain…

We are going to celebrate a birthday party on MONDAY night
I know that next time we also can have chance to celebrate de ma right?
Haha^^
I think next time want to find a time to meet each other also difficult lo =(

The birthday boy is going to leave us!!
He is going to Cyberjaya continue his studies

That is why, I feel so miserable
Don't know which one to choose?!

On the other hand, I already agree for going that party
Now, want me to tell them that:
SORRY YA, NOW I GOT OTHER THING TO DO,

SO I CAN’T JOIN YOU GUYS FOR THE PARTY!!
Excuse me, so sorry lo

I don’t how to tell them

If I didn’t go for the party
They might feel that I am trying to make fool on them
By the way, I didn’t scare about this thing
I really want to go
I got heart to go but no enough energy (translate from Chinese)

The COS concert meeting…
Haha, so troublesome de lo
I know that we don’t have enough time for us to prepare it
Because the concert is around the corner
But why nobody tell me about the meeting
Nobody inform me??

Haha^^
It is really funny lo…
Sunday, April 15, 2007 on 10.07 pm only inform me

Am I a dog??
My time is you all de izit??
You all got think about me?
Want to have meeting just a message then I must come
HATE, HATE, DISLIKE :( =(

Why suddenly having meeting??
Why need to choose at the same day??
Can any one tell me??
Tell me why??

I really don’t know how to choose
Everything just throws to me
Me is the one who only can accept
Then, let me make the final decision
But, nobody teach me how to walk out from the darkness

Just now,
One of my friends told me that life is like this de la

What life is like this??
Life so can be wonderful and enjoyable de ma?!
so unhappy

----KNS----

0 comments: