07 December, 2007

i LOVE u

I am very grateful that I was born into this world. Then, I only got this golden opportunity to meet you all in these particular wonderful moments. I didn’t realize that I am such a luckily person that always when I feel upset and very down, you all will give me a lot of support although I always grumble why my life is so miserable. I didn’t realize earlier that I got you guys that always beside me who give me the greatest encouragement and strength to continue my journey of life.

My tears will keep dropping down when you all send me those touching words and sentences that came from you all’s bottom of heart. I really appreciate that I got this such luckiness to meet you all in my life. I love you all. Thanks my friend and buddy. I won’t forget that I have you guys that always around me to lighten up my life everyday.

Terima Kasih.
Thank You.
Aligato.
Kamsan Hamida.
I can't live without you all, I LOVE U. Muacks -@-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooiii...soli la..
those word i say is only wan u know u r luck n u mux hv confident to urself if can yy nt do the best rite ...as i say to u 有愿就有力。。try to do ur best ...dun think too much...wat ever u do if correct de will support u ...no matter how mux know 要用心,不要操心、煩心... 過程用心,結果就要放心咯...haha..copy wan chi xua zhang words ....haha ..anyway all da best in ur comin final ...u can de believe me ...hehe...love u oo...muacksss

- said...

hehe^^ =P
aligato...
i dun noe wat 2 say other than thx...
thx u very much =)

呆呆嫣儿 said...

我爱你哦~
要好好的过过日子,
开心过每一天,
有我们一起陪你过哦~

mandyals said...

jia you jia you!

no matter wat happen..
in raining day? ur sunshine will stay beside u. Good luck n lap ya~ muacks :p