16 December, 2007

L O V E

Love is so beautiful. Let us spread our love to all the people around us. Give them a warm heart and a pair of hand to hold them tight when they reach difficulties. Provide them a wonderful moment in their life and let them know that they are the special ones and the only one in the world, nobody can replace them easily.

Recently I had watched a drama -〈唐心風暴〉. I just use one day to finish it because the story is very touching. 常在心-the actress and Alfred-the actor.
The story begin like this:
In university, a girl met a boy. The girl admires the boy very much. They both are from law faculty. The girl just have a simple minded that the boy will notice her but the girl don’t have the dare to express the love to the boy.

She tries very hard to let the boy pay attention on her but it seems that the boy can’t feel that strong feeling. She just hoping that one day, the boy will look at her one glance just a glance the only little hope.

One day, on a friend’s birthday party they have a chance to take photo together. The girl was so happy. She kept the picture nicely and cut it into two people that only consist of him and her. She likes him very much; everyday will look at the picture more than one time.

Fortunately, they become a loving couple but the boy didn’t treasure the girl. He always blames the girl that didn’t care for him. So, 3rd party came into their relationship. The 3rd party is the girl's one of her good friend.
After that, the boy felt that the girl does not care for him anymore. So, he went into the relationship with the woman. But, the girl still love the boy very much. One day, the girl knew that the boy got another relationship, she felt very sad and miserable. Not longer, the secret that the boy with her friend explore.
The girl wanted to break the relationship with the boy. Then, the boy only realise that he had done a big mistake. He wanted the girl to accept him again, but...the girl did not agree. Few months later, when the girl become a lawyer, the boy helps the girl a lot in her case. Instead, they were still in love with each other.
Finally, everything comes too late. The boy met an accident and died. They are so pitiful and miserable. Love a person isn’t it this kind of feeling but the girl and the boy in the end of the drama, no chance to be together. What a sad ending? :(

My 3 days business project finally ends. Thanks to all my friends that contribute they pocket money to support my business project. Although, it is not very cheap also but if you guys didn’t help me in my project, I think it won’t be so successful.
I am very glad to know you guys in my life. Another than thanks, I really don't know what to say. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I really appreciate the heart that you guys warm me up and I won't forget the love that you guys gave me.
Muacks…love you guys very very much!!!

0 comments: