08 August, 2008

Beijing Olympic 08-08-08

haha, taken by me frm the tv

Yeah!!! Ei!!! Beijing Olympic, 2008-08-08, opening ceremony LIVE in Singapore channel 5 and TV 1 in Malaysia but I do not know why the Malaysia TV not as clear as the Singapore TV. -____-" Haiz, Malaysia still got large improvement need to be improved.

My mummy was very delighted because she was wondering and waiting for this day to come. So, 8:08pm the celebration started. She is so excited and ask me to accompany her to watch the programme together with her.

In the first place, I wonder that what is so special for this celebration. This is only for those people who are active in the sports will chase the programme. Besides, I thought there are only putting some colorful firecrackers, marching, singing and dancing. But I was wrong! It was an amazing performance.


China using all their people forms an art. China using all their manpower and IT to complete this ceremony. It is quite difficult for me to explain because I do not know how to describe. I only can say that it is totally incredible and unbelievable! Their imagination grows wild makes their performance very lively and interesting. This is what I can say much WONDERFUL FANTASTIC EXCELLENT!!!

0 comments: