11 August, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jia Ping

2008-08-11 is a very important day for one of my friends – Jia Ping. This date is her birthday. Yesterday already started to plan for her birthday but everybody seems like very busy with their work. So, unfortunately, I thought that this year can’t do anything for her beside by using the sms and email.

Every Monday, we are going to have same slot of the lecture class together. Then, during the lecture class going on, Mandy and I crack our brain to think that how are we going to celebrate with her by not disrupt Mandy’s important dates and time consume.

Plan 1: having dinner together – FAIL

Because as we all know, during night time is always full and packs. Besides, the plan comes too rush. Haha, due to my inflexible is also the main problem too.

Plan 2: buy a cake and card – ON

Although it is so simple, plain and no excitement at all but are meaningful to me because cake and card represent my full of love and care to her. Cake is sweet and Card is the feeling. Can you feel it? Hope you like it ya.

Here are some words for you:

Birthday girl,

I know that you are giving yourself a lot of pressures toward the society and studies. But remember that you must give some time for yourself ok? P
revious years, you had been taking care of us.

Every time when we need help, you will come and approach, give your comforts and highly concerns to us. We all really appreciate it by having a good, best friend like you.

As what the card that I had written, I don’t know whether next year, at the same time, same day, still has the chance or opportunity to celebrate together but I sincerely hope that you can stay happy and healthy throughout your life. May your dreams come true and wish you all the best in future. Take care, my friend.

Last but not least, a 20th HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Muacks!! *@*

0 comments: