23 January, 2009

The preparation before CNY

Oh my god. Chinese New Year is around the corner. Because of this event, during these days right, I did cleaning, tiding up old stuff around the compound of inner and outer of the house.

Besides that, CNY we need to serve guest some cookies when they come and do visiting. Because of not buying the cookies outside, due to too expensive, my lovely mommy not bear too spends extra single of money.

She told me that this small small container cost RM 15, don’t you think too few? Too little? And how you expect want to keep until CNY? Before CNY, your bro and daddy already finished it up.

Ok well, sian lo!! My hard day began~~~~

So, we have to do it our own. This was my nightmare. Haiz :(

But, I am proud that these 3 types of cookies were I accompany my mom to finish it within 2 days oh. ^^ Isn’t it looks better than outside selling? :P


-1st: cheese cookies-
(my favourite) ^^



-2nd: raisin cookies-
(yummy ^^)

3rd: kuih
(白白的, I don't know what is the name?)
I don't like it, but LCH's favourite =.=



He likes it but he did not contribute ::>O<::
Finally. I am died tired =(

4 comments:

呆呆嫣儿 said...

wuwu..u dint let me trY

- said...

i'll let u try when u come to my house ok? hahahahaha XD

Anonymous said...

oi...lch like ar...?
i wan also leh

- said...

ok, wait 4 u 2 cum n try ya :)
haha...