06 August, 2007

Meaningful moments

Cool man. Hooray!
For those who studying in MMU,
We are having an opportunity for 1 week summer holiday.
(actually in Malaysia, everyday is summer)
I had already spent 3 days of my holiday in Tzu Chi camp.
Let me briefly summarize about what I had done in this camp.
In these 3 days,
I just repeated all of these actions:
eating, sleeping, listening, and playing = like an innocent children.
This program is full of feelings
got sad, happy, sour and bitter = like the taste of tongue. (sweat)
It is quite fun,
sometimes touching,
sometimes crying,
sometimes laughing,
sometimes smiling.
Totally like very crazy right?
Last day of the camp,
I did not cry,
not because I did not feeling ok?
I just want to have a happy ending.
After this camp,
we sure have change to meet each other,
while joining Tzu Chi activities right?
So, this is why I so brave. =P
I had learn something that I cannot study from book
which is we need to cherish
our life,
people (including family members and friends)
and even our earth.
All the above are "limited resources". XD
(study too much of economic) =.='''

0 comments: