04 June, 2008

Going to live with this conditions?

On Pump price at market levels by August

Previously when the government did reduce the subsidies, they promised they will use the retained income to make public transportation better.

All along, when the worldwide gasoline prices were high, what happened to all the net inflows gained from our oil sales? No matter what the price at the pump is compared to real market prices, Malaysia as a net exporter of oil has been benefiting a lot from the increase in world oil prices.

The petrol is going to increase tremendously in the month of August 2008. I think a lot of things and foods will be increase in once again.

Oh my god! How I am going to survive? I am still a student, how am I going to effort this? What’s going on? What’s wrong? What happen?

Did we need to live as our forefather life time? Cycling or walking to the next destination? I can’t imagine that if the pricing of the petrol rising.

We are going to be more suffered. Money is very precious, so we need to spend wisely.

0 comments: