25 April, 2008

Happy Birthday my dear buddy

Dearest buddy,
wish u a happy birthday. This is the 4th method ooo and the last method~~~ Anyway, I would like to wish u by hoping that you are healthy, pretty, cheerful and happy. Remember that what you have promise me ooo? Don’t disappoint me ok? Take care of yourself. Got time must miss me as usual ya!!! Miss ya… haha XD

Congratulation to my friend, Yie Lin!!
Congrats that you have become the upcoming new president of the COS society in 2008/09. Besides that, another one of my friend who is Que Yee becomes the assistant of the treasurer too. Both of you guys gambate ya!! Haha =)

4 comments:

呆呆嫣儿 said...

eh...buddy i got see ur blog already liao..
thx a lot...U so nice...
sorry ...now only sign in this acc to view it

- said...

nvm la... got heart enuf liao =)
take care lu, miss u very much!!!
buddy, here cannot breath at all :(

呆呆嫣儿 said...

why??i see ur blog alr..
erm...actually life is more hard when u more mature...
now i also feel it already..

- said...

jia you, let's gone through 2gether ba? a lot of thing nd 2 kan kai a bit! sienz, life is so dull~~~