18 April, 2008

Not an expert; Only a simple girl.

This few days, I had been rushing and doing all the assignment that need to be pass up within this day. This is my target for me by not wasting my time away so easily. I think it is very possible and can be done successful, if I put more effort and pressure to myself.

Really! Everything is going on the track. Although, there are some problem and misunderstanding occur. But when doing the group work together with different people isn’t it like this? Yes, I totally agree. I had learnt something from this lesson.

So, I am still a kid. I am learning the basic communication skills with the others. Working with different people the advantages is you can know the person well from the passion of the work. We can look through whether the person is an organize person or not. Maybe, I am not the perfect, I only scored 0 marks in each section but I am trying very hard to achieve more than a 0 marks.

I am a stupid and not an innovative person. I do not know how to cover up my sadness face when facing in front of you guys. Actually, I want to be frank that I really do not know why I got such kind of terrible attitude. I really tried and do my best to change myself in order to let you guys feel easier and more relax when we are together.

But I think this is my maximum. I feel that I cannot go further anymore. Who can help me? Help me to realize myself out from the trap? Actually, you guys also feel very miserable when spending time together with me right? So, why not we “look open” a bit? When you guys cannot bear with me, please tell me earlier. Let me have some time to be prepared for it.

I really appreciate you guys came into my dull life. No matter what happen, you guys not by my side but I know that your heart is always following me wherever I go.
Do not be hesitating, you are the one that I am saying about. Thank you very much, I LOVE YOU.

No matter…
How far I go,
How long the distance I take,
YOU are always right beside ME,
Because YOU are the only ones that I precious the most!

0 comments: