25 December, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

The day before I went back to Johor Bahru, I attended the last classes of this trimester. Lunch time having with Miss ZI, so after chatting a while, she planned to visit my hometown. But, very fortunately, I met someone outside the IXORA. In that situation, I was shocked because of unexpected. I do not know that we were fate enough for us to meet up. ^^

Seeing her is really a good thing but too bad was she keeps on staring at my brother – LCH wor? When I wind the window, the first word is “Merry Christmas” but I do not know who is she wants to wish la. Because she totally like want to say to my brother only. Never mind is ok. Thanks anyway. :P

Although, everything is going so fast, 2008 end sooner but I did not regret because I had quite a fun and interesting moment throughout this whole year. Maybe, some of the days, I not that satisfied and happy but I am contented with what I had.

Still left with 2 more days, my youngest brother need to go for his National Service in Desaru, Johor Bahru, I got a little bit sad. And because of this, I returned to JB for celebrating Christmas with him and my family. As the following 3 months, I hoped that he will enjoy his days over there. Lucky ya ^^

Besides that, during the day of the Christmas, I had my great moments and not longer a lonely Christmas. I celebrate with a full plan of activities. Such as, visiting JQ’s house, drinking tea, playing badminton and eating steamboat. I really very enjoyed it very much. I think, this is one of the causes my appetite also become more. Haha :)



- Playing badminton -

:: after playing, photo session ::


- Eating steamboat -

"because too hungry then I forgot to snap picture... :("
This warmth event with all my loving friends’ accompanies, messages and testimonials (a few people is forcing by me to send it to me) but it makes me feel that is unforgettable moments in life.

Thank you very much ya, everybody!
Love you guys. Muacks~~!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008…

0 comments: