16 December, 2008

U're x'mas tree.. =P

Yesterday is a quite memorable and fun day for me. In the early morning around 8.30, my brother and I queue up for paying our fees for this trimester. Since, the finance office only starts their operation on 9 a.m.
So, nothing to do while waiting, I looked around and I found something that make my appetite going out of my control. I stared on the KFC’s advisement and to be confirms, I will eat them up soon.


Then, just right after my 2 hours class, I went out to have my tea time with Miss Yielin. We eat joyfully and happily. This is what we had ordered.


Next, we proceed to do survey for our New Year’s stuff like clothing, shoe and watch. Haha :) It really make me want to spend away my money so easily because lots of thing I insists want to take it home immediately but my credit card not with me. So, I need to wait for them, my daddy and mummy~~~

Due to my tomorrow, Wednesday Malaysian Study presentation, with the help of Johnson, one of my alpha’s friend, we had completed the Da Tou Wa Wa within a night. It looks so cute and nice. Thanks ya, Johnson. I really appreciate your work. ^^

--------->


I hoping that tomorrow my presentation will be very smooth and good!!! JiaYou and good luck~ Gambate neh…

Another one thing, today after my 8 a.m. class, whole afternoon, sleeping and then, I watched Channel V-Power Love Concert 2008.

I would like to announce that my husband Kenji Wu Ke Qun really very talented, handsome, charming, and lovely.

He knows how to write lyrics, write song, and for your information, every single song that he composed all being KTV Hits Song.

AAAAHHHHH~~~ SHUAI SHUAI ^^ muackssszzz…

0 comments: