21 July, 2008

Happy Day

Hahahaha. Today quite a nice day, my mood also very delighted. Long time did not have this kind of feeling already. I think this is because I met up someone accidentally that I did not see this people for nearly two months? I think got so long gua. I think only la.

Hehehehe. Long time never tease people, I think this is also the another factor. Sorry ya, Miss 博愛女. She always did deny that what I had teased her but in other way, she seems like accept what I said about is the reality. I think only. (in my dream)

I need to write like this because I scare that she will angry with me. But anyway, she is a kind hearted person which I never seen before this. When she appears, I realize that in this world still got a person who is so cute - representative is her. (praising) I sure need to be more sweet.^^

博愛女, I know that I give you a lot of trouble during last time and always keep bothering you every time. So, you must be very free and happy nowadays right? Because I am not around with you anymore for these months, and more, and more years later.

Is it not surprising that you are going to leave us next year? I hope that I had made your life interesting and now what you can do is please think of me more often ok?


I appreciate you as my lovely 博愛女.

Thanks for being my 博愛女.

0 comments: