17 July, 2008

Human Being VS Domestic Animal

I don’t know where comes a domestic animal inside this house with such a terrible conditions place. I had suspected two weeks ago before because I slept late at night. Today, I found out that it went inside my room just now!

Because I study till very tired, so i decided to go to the living room for watching 100% entertainment hosting by Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui. Then, I saw one idiot crawling like nobody business. It though that I couldn't realise it! So, I quickly went to close my room door. But unfortunately failure!

1 hr later, it manage to crawl inside my room! I think I am too slow already. Damn it! Horrible! Idiot! Bastard! Shit! 'You' are too bold, my room also went in. Don't you think that you are an idiot? Nobody likes you. In my room, you looked at me like I am not suppose to come in! What a laughter? Kanasai!


This domestic animal more active and energetic during late hours, while human being sleeping, they think that they are what? The king of the house?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.