11 July, 2008

I fell down again

I decided quite a long time whether to go back on this week or not because both of my parent’s birthday are celebrate in this weekend.

Yesterday is my daddy’s birthday (10/07/2008). After attended all my class, I planned to go back and then rush back on Saturday (12/07/2008) again. The important thing is my mommy’s birthday is on Saturday. It is such a nice date??!

I reached Malacca Sentral around 3:50pm. Fortunately, I catch the 4:00pm bus. In my thought, I think that I am very lucky.

On the others hand, my luck end when I went inside the bus, I didn’t notice properly that there was a stair inside the bus in front of me because usually I sit front sitter.

5 minutes later, the bus driver asks me to move in front and the place taken by two guys. Then, I would think that why can’t the bus driver in the first place give me a front sit? If he does so, i wouldn't fall down again.

(inside the bus) so painful >.<

(day 1) got hei ching ad ='(

(pain pain neh~~~)

0 comments: