17 May, 2008

MCD, l lovin it!!!

I like you
You like me
We like each other

You hate me
But I still love you
Want be together with you

All the taste and feeling are still the same as before
No matter how the environment and advancement change
You are still remain but you have improve much more

Every country every its specialty
Everyone enjoy everyone happy
Because of you that lighten their life

MCD, I lovin’ it!!!
Haha =) today is the 2nd of my final exam paper, hmmm… yesterday slept at 4 o’clock. This is because I had been doing the revision and short notes through out the whole night grammar and vocabulary. Tired~ tired~ tiring~ haiz…

I need to work harder to achieve good marks in this English because other subjects that I had taken in this trimester are too tough for me to pass with flying colors. So, I only can depend on this only one - English paper. I hope that I can do well, do not do careless mistake anymore (just like the muet exam). =(

I will try my very best! Jia You, Good Luck to me and to everyone who taking this subjects.
All the best, gambate^^
I can do it better this time~

-------war begins on 8 pm-------

-------what was going to happen the next?-------

0 comments: