16 May, 2008

result for not sleep the whole night

Hmmm, the 1st paper of the final exam paper already finished by yesterday morning. When I was doing the revision, I looked through the previous pass year final exam papers.

o.s: in my mind came across the word that comes out from my heart is TERRIBLE.

The past year paper is so difficult and confusing. Isn’t it very silly?


I asked myself is - I studied not enough? or
- I didn’t try my very best?

I swear that I really don’t know how to solve the entire question that being questioned.

Fortunately, the economic paper I still can do it. Although, I don’t know how much can I scored but I had tried my best and put my effort into it. Of course, whole day studying the economic. I don’t know why I can keep on preparing economic for the whole night, I didn’t feel sleepy at all. So weird, usually I will dose off by looking at the tiny wording. This is a MIRACLE for me. haha =)

I think if I went to bed to sleep, I am sure that I wouldn’t sleep as soundly as a baby for that night. So, what for wasting the time? Haha…


So, this is the facts of result for not sleep well - totally no energy at all. I want to sleep and sleep and sleep.

So I slept the whole day and I only woke up in this morning on 8.00 am. Now, I had fully recharge and then I must concentrations in my revision next.

All the best for everyone, Jia You~

0 comments: